Phenomenal Bacon Recipes Part 2
It’s hard to fully describe just how wonderful bacon is. It makes everything better. At Keller Crafted Meats, we have put special effort into our gourmet bacon products. We want people to enjoy bacon that has been humanely and naturally raised.
In our last blog, we explored two different amazing ways to eat our world-class bacon, including bacon butter and bacon-apple sandwiches. Today, we have three more amazing things you can do with bacon!
You will always be everyone’s favorite host or guest when this bacon guacamole arrives with you.
- Mash up two avocados and mix them with ½ cup tomato, ½ cup cilantro, ¼ cup chopped onion, ¼ cup Non-GMO Uncured Sugar-Free Rustic Bacon, and ½ of a jalapeno.
- Add some salt and lime juice, and you’re ready to roll!
Cobb Club Sandwich
- Toast up three slices of bread. Spread them with mayonnaise and blue cheese.
- Layer grilled chicken, Non-GMO Uncured Maple Bacon, tomato, avocado, tomato, romaine, and hard boiled egg and make a double-layer sandwich!
This is the type of sandwich that will sustain you for hours and taste delicious. Cut it up and stick toothpicks in it to make snacks, or just chow down!
- Take movie night to a whole new level when you drizzle one tablespoon of bacon drippings over four cups of popcorn.
- Add three tablespoons of cooked and crumbled bacon.
- Toss everything with ¼ cup of grated Parmesan and ¼ cup of cheddar. Feast away!
Keller Crafted Meats is proud to be the nation’s premier organic charcuterie. Every one of our meat products is humanely and naturally raised. Shop with us online today!