Fall Harvest Box - Seasonal SpecialRegular price $150.00 Sale price $139.00
- 2 Packs Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (2 - 3 lb total, Pasture Raised)
- 2 Packs Ground Turkey (24 oz total, Pasture Grazed)
- 1 lb Ground Beef (Grass fed and finished, Verified Regenerative Beef)
- 2 lb Chuck Roast (Grass fed and finished)
- 2 lb Bone-In Boston Butt Pork Roast (No soy, No Corn, Heritage Pork)
- 2 Packs Garlic & Thyme Marinated Pork Stir Fry (24 oz total, No soy, No Corn, Heritage Pork)
- 2 Packs Black Garlic Marinated Beef Stir Fry (24 oz total, Grass fed and finished)
Available through December 1st or until supplies last. Due to working with amazing, small family farms, we may need to substitute like products based on availability.
Our 100% pasture raised boneless skinless chicken breast is grown outdoors in southern CA on well-drained soils with abundant natural irrigation water. The chicken breast is a highly flexible cut that is lean and abundant. Brine or season as desired. The options are endless on what you can make with chicken breasts. From Pasturebird.
Taste the difference of pasture-grazed ground turkey! It's made from a mixture of thigh and breast for incredible flavor while staying lean. Any recipe using ground beef can be substituted with ground turkey. Grown on lush pasture - Raised without antibiotics. From Ferndale Farm.
Our Verified Regenerative Ground Beef makes incredible burgers, tacos, chili, meatballs, meatloaf, and bolognese. From Richards Grassfed.
Looking to make one delicious Italian Beef Sandwich? The chuck roast is your ticket. This delicious roast is known for its rich, beefy flavor. The well-marbled chuck roast is exquisite when smoked low and slow, or it can easily be cubed for an incredible stew. These roasts are ideal for slow cooking. From Carman Ranch.
Our Boston Butt Pork Roast makes the most incredible (seriously, the best) pull apart carnitas or bbq pork sliders. From Klingeman Farm.
Our Garlic & Thyme Pork Stir Fry is Klingeman heritage pork that's hand sliced and marinated in olive oil, garlic, thyme and sea salt for an incredible flavor. All you need to do is throw these slices in a pan on medium-high heat and add your favorite veggies for an easy weeknight meal.