Heirloom Ginger Scallion Chicken Meatball MixRegular price $10.99
Perfectly seasoned with ginger, garlic, and scallions, our heirloom, air chilled ground chicken, is ready for meatballs within minutes! All you need to do is gently roll into balls, then you can sauté, bake, fry, or add to a soup. Our Ginger Scallion Chicken Meatball Mix is a savory delight and a great enhancement for your weekday meals. Make Asian Style Meatballs, Wontons, Pot Stickers, Dumplings, Stir Fry, Chicken Lettuce Wraps and more!
SIZE: 16 oz / 1 lb
- Slow Cook
INGREDIENTS: Heirloom, Air Chilled Chicken, Egg (Whole Eggs, Citric Acid), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour), Scallions, Ginger, Garlic, Sea Salt, Sesame Oil, Black Pepper
ALLERGENS: Contains Egg, Wheat, Flour, Garlic, Sesame
WHAT CAN I COOK WITH HEIRLOOM CHICKEN GINGER SCALLION MEATBALL MIX?
- Asian Style Meatballs (Ginger Sesame, Orange, Soy Ginger)
- Wontons / Wonton Soup
- Pot Stickers / Steamed Dumplings
- Ground Chicken stir fry (so good!)
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Chicken Grain Bowls or Rice Bowls
- Ground Chicken Dan Dan Noodles
- Chicken Wonton Soup
- Chicken Meatball Soup
Air Chill helps inhibit the spread of bacteria by keeping all of the chickens independent, and saves 30,000 gallons of chlorinated water every day! The air chilled method produces a better tasting chicken. With no water added, the air chilled method keeps the "real" chicken flavor and juices. No water is absorbed, so you get the natural flavor of chicken.
WHAT DOES GAP 4 PASTURE CENTERED MEAN?
- Slower-growing breed Pasture areas have natural grass vegetation to encourage natural behavior
- 50% or more natural or hay vegetative cover on pasture
- 25% or more natural or hay vegetative cover on pasture
- Shade is provided in outdoor area
- Water is provided in outdoor area
- No physical alterations (No beak trimming, de-spurring, dubbing, caponization)
- Fed no antibiotics, by-products, or added growth hormones
- Hay bales and perches are added
- Space for birds to flap their wings, dust, bathe and move about
- Added features for them to play, hide and isolate themselves
Fed a Non GMO Vegetarian Diet:
- 65% Non GMO Corn
- 30% Non GMO Soybean Meal
- 5% Vitamins and Nutrients
- *GMO stands for Genetically Modified Organisms: an organism with altered genetic DNA engineered by humans
Pitmans was the first in the industry to be Verified with Non-GMO Project.
- No Antibiotics Ever
- Fed Vegetarian Diet
- No Preservatives
- No Added Hormones