This is the Bone In Ribeye of the Pork Kingdom. An incredible eating experience. This delicious Bone In Pork Chop works perfectly for holidays and everyday use alike.
- Cut by Hand - "Single Rib" style.
- Keep it frozen for convenient use at any time.
- Soy and Corn Free Pork - Non GMO Project Verified - European Small Grain Finnish.
- Made from pork that is raised outdoors with a Deep Straw Bedded shelter. The bedding is composted and used to add fertility to the surrounding fields. This is a wonderful agricultural livestock model that allows for hogs to display their natural behavior while the fertility is captured and up-cycled. Grown with passion on the Klingeman Family Farm.
This Bone In Pork Chop is a centerpiece. Wonderfully marbled, tender and full of rich flavor. We have been working with the Klingeman Family for nearly a decade and this is a head turner. Supplies are limited so order today, and store it safely in your freezer! See below for preparation instructions.
- Chop weighs no less than 12 oz.
- Soy Free, Non-GMO Project Verified pork
- Ingredients: Pork Loin
How to Defrost - 2 days before using, place the pork chop in your refrigerator to gently defrost. Need it faster - put chop sealed in the packaging and submerge in cool water. It will be ready to season in an hour.
How to Reheat - Lightly season then grill it, pan fry or broil your pork chop. Don't over cook it! Use your meat thermometer to cook to and internal temperature of 135-140F - let it rest for 8 min.
How to Handle Left-Overs - Keep refrigerated and consume the pork chop within 2 days form the day of cooking.
Storing Long-Term - Keep frozen in its original vacuum pouch packaging unopened. I will last up to a year in your freezer at 0F bag. Keep Frozen.